Please follow the directions here on registering for a Sun Management Palo Alto Technology class.–
- If you already have a Palo Alto Networks Support Portal account, skip to step 2. Otherwise, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Palo Alto Networks Learning Center Registration Page (this link will open up in a new window/tab)
- Complete the series of forms, including clicking the validation link in the email you will receive to complete the creation of your account.
- Login to the Palo Alto Learning Center with either your Palo Alto Networks support credentials or the Learning Center credentials you created in step 1. (this link will open up in a new window/tab)
- Click the link below for the class you wish to register for (these will each open in a new browser window/tab) to see the sessions available to choose from:
- Find the session dates you wish to register for, click the “Request” button.
- In the “ATC Registration Required” screen, put a check in the checkbox if you have either already made payment arranges with your Sun Management Account Rep or have already paid via credit card on the www.sunmanagement.net website. (This box must be checked to proceed.)
- Click submit
You can confirm successful registration via 2 ways:
- You will see the course session appear in your Learning Center transcript with a status of either “Requested” or “Registered”
- You will receive a confirmation email from Palo Alto Networks confirming successful registration for the course.
You will need to perform steps 3 through 6 for each course you attend.
Is the class you want not available – request a class.