Start Date: February 9, 2023
Duration: 2 days
Course DescriptionFull course datasheet
Sun Management has partnered with Palo Alto Networks as a Training Partner to help you prevent cyberattacks and keep your applications and systems safe.
This instructor-led course teaches you how to use the Incidents pages of the Cortex XDR management console to investigate attacks. It
explains causality chains, detectors in the Analytics Engine, alerts versus logs, log stitching, and the concepts of causality and analytics.
Who Needs PAN EDU-262 Training
This training is for everyone involved in the configuration and upkeep of Palo Alto Networks Firewalls, including:
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Cybersecurity Engineers
- Security Operations Specialists
Participants must have completed EDU-260 (Cortex XDR: Prevention and Deployment).
What You Will Learn
After this 2-day course, led by a highly qualified Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Instructor, you will:
- Investigate and manage incidents
- Describe the Cortex XDR causality and analytics concepts
- Analyze alerts using the Causality and Timeline Views
- Work with Cortex XDR Pro actions such as remote script execution
- Create and manage on-demand and scheduled search queries in the Query Center
- Create and manage the Cortex XDR rules BIOC and IOC
- Working with Cortex XDR assets and inventories
- Write XQL queries to search datasets and visualize the result sets
- Work with Cortex XDR’s external-data collection