Utilize Gartner Leading SIEM and SOAR Tools at Economies of Scale Pricing through Cloud SIEM / SOAR as a SERVICE complete logical separation. Gartner Grade A SIEM and SOAR as a Service at prices small to mid sized organizations can afford.
TOP 5 SIEM/SOAR Auto Discovery and Resolution Objectives: Phishing Enrichment and Response, Failed User Login, Logins from Unusual Locations, Endpoint Malware Resolution, and Malware Analysis.
SIEM As A Service – Why? – You Have Control, Custom Node Selection, Less Expensive
“The operational costs savings we’ve seen have been impressive and the support, excellent” –Chris Newby, Systems Infrastructure Manager, University of Bedfordshire
“The savings generated by switching to the Log Point SIEM solution allowed us to upgrade the quality of services offered to our organization” –Cedric Chevrel, CISO, Matmut
Pay on a per node basis, collect logs from most relevant assets, not everything.
SIEM – Security Information and Event Management provides real-time analysis of security alerts generated by applications and network hardware.
Value Drivers of LogPoint (SIEM-as-a-Service)
- Decrease Risk of Breaches
- Accelerating Cyber Efficiency
- Accelerated Detection and Response
- Situational Awareness of Threats
- Efficient Multi-Tenancy Deployments
- Unparalleled Time-to-Value
- Behavioral Analytics and Alert Prioritization
Key reasons for choosing LogPoint (SIEM-as-a-Service)
- Single pane-of-glass for monitoring the entire IT infrastructure
- Advanced correlation capabilities make it quick to analyze data across systems
- Speeds up detection of breaches
- Ease the compliance processes with automated reporting
- Provides actionable intelligence on behavioral anomalies by users and entities
LogPoint Predictable Operations Cost:
- Licensed on the number of devices sending logs to LogPoint
- Unlimited number of events per second (EPS), data volume (GB/day) and unlimited number of users
- Safely budget for the cost of your SIEM and UEBA
Key Reasons for choosing Palo Alto XSOAR
- Standardizes and automates processes
- Adapts to any alert with security-focused case management
- Boosts Security Operations efficiency with real-time collaboration
- Takes action on threat intelligence with confidence and speed
- Reduces analyst workload by 50x
- Improves operational efficiency by 90%
- Optimizes security investigation and response
- Multi-Tenant 3 Layers of isolation
- Data Isolation
- Network Isolation
- Execution Isolation
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Incident Level
- Playbook Level
- Automation Level
SOAR as a Service
Security Orchestration Automation and Response is a very powerful tool for improving the efficiency and scalability of the security operations team.
What is Palo Alto XSOAR?
- Orchestration – The act of integrating disparate technologies (400+ Integrations)
- Automation – Using software and systems to execute processes and task
(100s of prebuilt Playbooks)
- Response – Automated or manual resolution of defined activities
What does Palo Alto XSOAR Solve?
- Too Much Noise (1000s of alerts per week)
- Too Many Products (30+ Security tools in an average organization)
- Too Many Actions (Lack of context for investigations. Investigations take too long)
What does Palo Alto XSOAR Do?
XSOAR manages all aspects of the incident lifecycle
Unparalleled expertise in Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
Many VAR’s try to be all things to all clients, a Walmart or Costco of networking and security. They offer every tool available and claim skill sets across multiple vendor platforms, hence, they fail to deliver the focus and expertise clients desire. Sun Management prides ourselves on commitment and focus, specifically Gartner Magic Quadrant Firewall Manufacturer Palo Alto Networks. We are not a jack-of-all-trades and master of none.
Sun = Palo Alto Experts
Other VAR’s spread their engineering expertise across a multi-vendor toolset. They don’t specialize in specific products. Sun Management is different. We know our tools inside and out. Deploying and maintaining a Palo Alto Networks Firewall requires engineering expertise, not a technician. Have PAN PCNSE’s at your disposal.
FIRST PAN VAR IN THE WORLD, 2008
Six Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineers on Staff (PCSNE)– the most in the Mid-Atlantic region and Federal Market space.
Sun Management is one of only 20 Certified Professional Services Partners for Palo Alto Networks. As a member of Palo Alto’s Managed Security Services Program, we have the expertise to manage your firewall infrastructure through a fully outsourced model or a hybrid approach where we maximize and augment the existing investments in your security team’s capabilities.
- Installation and Setup
- Physical Hardware/Virtual Firewall Deployments
- Configuration Changes
- Patch Management
- Device Monitoring
- Change Management Tracking and Reporting
- Quarterly Best Practice Reviews
Our Commitment To You
The cybersecurity environment is very complex. It is impossible for some businesses, municipalities, counties, school systems, universities, and other organizations to procure the most advanced tools and engineering skill sets needed to protect their systems.
We make top-shelf security tools and engineering available and affordable by leveraging a secure multitenant model that spreads the cost of these enterprise security tools among our clients without compromising service. You get access to the full benefit of these tools and engineering at a fraction of what you’d pay if you had to buy them yourself.