Arista Networks-Switching and Routing
Arista EOS, is the most advanced network operating system to enable open third-party development. The award-winning software is built upon a stable, open source Linux core with a central state-oriented database that makes EOS inherently self-healing, in-service upgradeable and extremely robust. Arista EOS Central offers access to development tools, scripting examples, and support to deliver real-world solutions that bridge the gap between what vendors build and what users want. Arista actively shares code samples, engages in collaborative forums, and posts works in progress to get early insight into use cases.
Arista Networks Cloud Networking Portfolio
- Fully programmable platforms allow rapid, automated deployment and provisioning
- Open SDK/APIs for easy integration with third-party and customer extensions
- Single-OS consistency across use cases for every place in the cloud
- Proven solutions and reference designs with a broad best-in-class ecosystem of partners
- Modular and fixed chassis-based solutions
DANZ Monitoring Fabric (DMF)- DMF enables IT operators to pervasively monitor all application traffic by gaining complete visibility into physical, virtual and cloud environments
Enables simplified network performance monitoring (NPM) and SecMon workflows for real-time and historical context, delivering a one-stop visibility solution for on-premise data centers, enterprise campus/branch and 4G/5G mobile networks.
Cognitive WiFi- Enabling wireless networks to learn, predict, protect, and progress, Arista’s Cognitive WiFi™ solution optimizes the wireless experience. Harnessing the power of the cloud, big data analytics, and automation, Cognitive WiFi augments network admin capacity with the power of intelligence, speed and accuracy. Through root cause analysis and proactive problem resolution options, Cognitive WiFi also reduces the mean-time-to-resolve problems, minimizing troubleshooting effort for the network.
- CloudVision-WiFi: CloudVision WiFi is powered by a cognitive management plane which simplifies configuration and troubleshooting while delivering richer telemetry to network administrators. A centralized management plane remarkably simplifies policy management and provisioning of WiFi networks
- WiFi 6-802.ax: compatible with existing 802.11b/g/n wireless networks, 802.3at and 802.3bt powered models
- WiFi 5: 802.11b/g/n radio, 802.3at and 802.3af powered models