Getting a Prisma Access License is
Only the First Step
Here’s the problem: Once you have Prisma Access, who’s going to:
- Deploy it across your entire remote-work environment?
- Maintain and operate it over the solution lifetime?
Have all these steps been thought out? They damn well better be. Consider:
Buying Prisma Access is only the first step towards enabling a more productive, reliable and safe cloud environment. This is where Sun Management comes into the picture.
Sun Management can:
- Sell the product, like any other value-added reseller (VAR)
- Design and deploy the product timely and successfully, like very few VARs
- Provide training to your operations team, so the day-to-day demand required of this service is provided reliably, also like very few VARs
Why Palo Alto Prisma Access?
Palo Alto Prisma Access is a best-of-breed SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) solution, leveraging a robust, global cloud infrastructure and Palo Alto’s unique Zero Trust security model. Here’s how Prisma Access can empower your remote workforce:
- Complete control over your network, security and access management
- A fast and secure “on-prem” experience for remote workers
- Cost savings by aggregating multiple network and security functions
Palo Alto Prisma Access: A Better Way to the Cloud
With an unprecedented number of employees working from home, organizations are shifting focus from on-premise environments to the cloud. To ensure your team can work from home productively, they need a remote-access solution that’s as fast, reliable and secure as what they experienced in the office.
As Palo Alto Networks experts, Sun Management can help your team get the same on-premise experience, no matter where they are, with the Prisma Access SASE solution.
How a SASE Solution Can Help Your Cloud-Forward Business
SASE solutions like Palo Alto Prisma Access take the complexity out of your cloud-centric work environment. Prisma Access is an integrated solution delivered at the cloud edge instead of backhauled to an overburdened on-prem datacenter. It delivers:
- Networking, including access control and support
- Cloud resources for remote connectivity and security
- Network security, incorporating advanced, proactive threat protection
Sun Can Help You Deploy the Optimal Prisma Access Setup
At Sun, we have 4 dedicated PCNSEs (Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineers). Our PCNSEs are Prisma Access gurus with the expertise to implement Prisma Access correctly. They can help you overcome the key challenges in migrating to a SASE environment, like:
- Replacing network appliances
- Configuring security controls
- Integrating with the cloud
- And more
Sun can also help you deploy and maintain a completely in-house Prisma Access environment. Our PCNSEs offer your IT team virtual or onsite (when appropriate) Prisma Access training.
Sun’s Commitment to You
Migrating to the cloud is complex. Prisma Access and other cloud solutions have the potential to deliver tremendous returns in terms of workforce productivity, adaptability and availability. However, a solution is only as strong as its implementation. At Sun, we’re committed to delivering a Prisma Access environment that meets your requirements and to supporting your team every step of the way.
As an MSSP with over two decades of experience, we’re here to guide you toward a better, more connected future.